1. Drink water! Drink a lot of water! Ensure to sip water steadily throughout the day and drink more fluids than usual when the weather is hot, especially if you’re physically active.
2. Don’t wait till you’re thirsty to drink. By the time you feel thirsty, you might already be slightly dehydrated. Your body needs to always stay well hydrated. This is because fluids are necessary for keeping vital organs active. Dehydration can be mild, moderate, or severe, based on how much of your body’s fluid is lost or not replaced.
3. Healthy Diet =Good Skin. Good, healthy meals benefit your health generally, including your skin. Even with a good skincare routine, you may not find your skin looking healthy if you do not take care of what you take in. Avoid foods that are high in sugar, saturated fat, and salt. Also, have a healthy and balanced meal, and drink lots of water.
4. Toss out that Old Toothbrush! Have you renewed your toothbrush this year? A vital part of taking care of your teeth is ensuring you have a clean toothbrush. Bacteria are present on your toothbrush; your toothbrush loses its effectiveness as the bristles begin to break down. If you brush with a heavy hand, your bristles may wear down sooner than three months. Use a soft bristle, not too hard not too soft. And most importantly, change your toothbrush every three months.
5. Exercise is great for you! Regular exercise is good for you, being physically active can improve your brain health, boost your energy level, help you burn more calories per day, maintain your muscle mass and weight loss, and improve your ability to do everyday activities.